Wednesday 12 February 2014

Your face I have memorized, it follows me everywhere

Your face I have memorized, it follows
me everywhere...


In my times of sadness, your face
shows me how much you care
Like a beacon upon my darkness, a
radiant light that does shine...


Your face lights my path, forever is
long you will be mine

Your smile I so remember, it fills me
with so much hope

Whenever I begin to cry, your smile is
the only way I cope
Like a diamond so brilliant, a sparkle I
find so amazing

Your smile is so beautiful, forever I
could spend gazing

Your voice echoes so sweetly, it is a
sound I love to hear

The tears that come my way, your
voice takes away every fear
Like the melody of a songbird, a
harmony so incredible

Your voice fills my heart, forever now
sounds so wonderful

Your beauty I cannot describe, it
simply blows me away
Blessed beyond belief, your beauty
amazes me each day
Like a picture perfect painting, a
masterpiece just for me

Your beauty is my treasure, forever
our love will always be

Your love captured me so long ago, it
feels so magical
Into my life you did come, now you
have my heart and soul
Like a rainbow with it's colors, a
miracle only God could bring

Your love that you so share, forever
you will be my everything...


No comments:

Post a Comment